2006 Nov 25 10:58

Re: [vox] flashcard software

På 2006-11-15, skrev Peter Jay Salzman:
> Can someone recommend flashcard software (esp. for languages) that they've
> used and liked?
>
> I've taken a look at some stuff on freshmeat.  There's lots of them, but
> most of them were either unintuitive or had "issues" that made them
> difficult to use.

I'm not sure I would go so far as to recommend it, but I have used
'latrine', an ncurses program for vocabulary quizzes. It is packaged for
Debian. I have found it usable and satisfactory for self-teaching
foreign-language vocabulary. You need to make your own worklists.

--
Henry House
+1 530 753 3361 ext. 13