2006 Nov 25 10:58

[vox] Help rewrite Tux Paint's documentation!

[vox] Help rewrite Tux Paint's documentation!

Are you writing goodly?  Know you someone who am?

Would you (or they?) like to help me improve Tux Paint's [*] documentation
beyond its "2002, for Linux geeks" level of user-friendliness?

If so, let me know!  I'm gathering a collection of volunteers who'd like to
help me rewrite the documentation to make it easier on the eyes (and brains)
for the parents and teachers around the globe who are trying to figure out
what they (and their kids and students) can do with Tux Paint.

I just put in a request to create a 'tuxpaint-docs' mailing list on
SourceForge, which will be where we all discuss what should go into the
documentation, and what format(s) would make the most sense, in terms of
maintainability and ease of distribution.

Thanks in advance!

[*] http://www.tuxpaint.org/

bill@newbreedsoftware.com
http://www.newbreedsoftware.com/