2006 Nov 11 13:13

[vox] [fwd] Thursday's meeting [SacLUG, 2006.11.09]

For details, visit: http://www.saclug.org//

----- Forwarded message from GMcG -----

Date: Thu, 09 Nov 2006 01:07:49 +0000
From: (GMcG)
Subject: [Lug-nuts] Thursday's meeting
To: lug-nuts@saclug.org

Hi All,

Just a reminder that our November meeting is this Thursday from 7-9 at
ExitCertified.

Open agenda, but I am thinking about discussing web automation.  Things like
Selenium, curl, and wget.  But, the agenda is still open if you have something
else.  I'm hoping that we'll have a network connection, but I can't commit.
I'll be giving away books (courtesy of O'Reilly. Any request?: send to me
offline), as usual.

-Gary

----- End forwarded message -----