2006 Nov 03 11:29

[vox] RoseLUG Social Meeting November 10th

[vox] RoseLUG Social Meeting November 10th

Hi Everyone,

     Were having a Social meeting on Friday November 10th at 5 pm. We will be at the It's A Grind coffee shop In Rocklin.  The address is 2230 Sunset Blvd, Rocklin, CA in the Safeway shopping center. They have free wireless for us to play around and talk about Open Source, current projects and current events and updating the website.  This will probably be out last meeting if no one shows, so if you are interested in keeping RoseLUG alive lets get together.  If there are any topics or anything you would like to share feel free to bring it and share.

Joshua Morris