2006 Oct 25 10:53

[vox] [Semi-OT] Help rewrite Tux Paint's documentation!

[vox] [Semi-OT] Help rewrite Tux Paint's documentation!

I'm looking for people to, in the coming months, help rewrite Tux Paint's
end-user documentation.  Please let me know if you're interested in helping!

For details, see the Help Wanted post I just put up on SourceForge:

  http://sourceforge.net/people/viewjob.php?group_id=66938&job_id=26726

Thanks!

bill@newbreedsoftware.com
http://www.newbreedsoftware.com/