2006 Oct 14 00:04

Re: [Fwd] Re: [vox] [fwd] Hans Reiser in police custody

Re: [Fwd] Re: [vox] [fwd] Hans Reiser in police custody

> From: Jacob Appelbaum <jacob@appelbaum.net>
> I think we should setup some sort of support for the guy, we'd probably
> want to talk to his lawyer. Something that could raise money for his
> legal defense seems appropriate.
>
> Anyone interested in doing this with me?

Guess I'll reply with the obvious.

If Hans wanted this he could make a public statement in his defense.
So far it doesn't appear that anyone is talking much about the
evidence.

While I'm a big fan of Reiser FS, I won't be supporting Reiser the man
if it appears he's offed his wife.

Rod