January 6: Social gathering
2006 Oct 11 09:09

[vox] [fwd] FLOSS Usability III! [Oct. 27-29, Mountain View]

----- Forwarded message from Eugene Eric Kim -----

Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2006 16:19:10 -0700
From: Eugene Eric Kim
Subject: [sprint] FLOSS Usability III!

FLOSS Usability Sprint III is here and happening -- for real!  It'll be
October 27-29, 2006 at Google.  Many thanks to Rick Boardman and Google for
hosting the event!

  http://www.flossusability.org/

This event will be slightly different than our last two in that the first
day (Friday, October 27) will be evening only -- 6pm-9pm.  Saturday and
Sunday, we'll work all day, 9am-6pm.  Also, in addition to working with
projects, we'll be spending part of the time organizing a remote usability
sprint.

We've got a couple of projects signed up already, with room for a few more.
 If you're interested in participating, please submit an application at the
web site.  We've got limited space, so please register quickly, and spread
the word!

Thanks!  Looking forward to seeing many of you there.

=Eugene

Eugene Eric Kim ................................ http://xri.net/=eekim
Blue Oxen Associates ........................ http://www.blueoxen.com/

This message is archived at: