2006 Oct 10 21:12

[vox] [fwd] Hans Reiser in police custody

Eep

-bill!

----- Forwarded message from Rick Moen <rick@linuxmafia.com> -----

Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2006 17:51:53 -0700
From: Rick Moen <rick@linuxmafia.com>
Subject: [svlug] Hans Reiser in police custody
To: svlug@lists.svlug.org

http://www.nbc11.com/news/10046048/detail.html

PD on suspicion of murder of his estranged wife Nina.  The news story
(URL above) was initially posted at 2:06 PM, and has been updated once
on the Web, 20 minutes ago, following a 5 PM press conference (which
apparently merely announced that this is now considered a murder case,
and not just a missing persons one).

Hans's house was searched (again) yesterday, according to the NBC11
story.  The story says "Authorities would not discuss what evidence they
have", but that Hans "will be charged and the case will proceed" even
though Nina's body has not been found.

----- End forwarded message -----

bill@newbreedsoftware.com
http://www.newbreedsoftware.com/