January 6: Social gathering
2006 Oct 09 09:36

[vox] Annc: Tux Paint 0.9.16rc2 available for beta testing

[vox] Annc: Tux Paint 0.9.16rc2 available for beta testing

Just a brief announcement to let my local LUG friends know
that a new version of Tux Paint is coming soon!

We've rolled together source tarballs (good for Linux) and
Win32 EXE installer and ZIP variations of Release Candidate 2.

You can find them here:

  ftp://ftp.tuxpaint.org/unix/x/tuxpaint/testbuilds/

(Note: There are RPMs there too, but they're a month old.
Use the source versions for now!)

I'll send out a more informative announcement upon official
release of Tux Paint 0.9.16 and friends.  In the meantime,
if you've got time, check it out and send me bugs! :^)

Thanks,

bill@newbreedsoftware.com
http://www.newbreedsoftware.com/