2006 Sep 26 07:46

Re: [vox] Laptop purchase recomendation

On 9/26/06, Justin Cummins <sul3n3t@gmail.com> wrote:
My other comment on HP (but applicable to many manufacturer) is beware the bios whitelist. Research the model for it. I even have a extra miniPCI card you could use to test for this because I was burned on a compaq.

http://hogbender.blogspot.com/2005/02/welcome-to-trusted-computing.html
http://joshuawise.com/Wireless-Whitelist.html
http://www.wimsbios.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=7336&