2006 Sep 11 11:25

[vox] Monitors

I have to get rid of some monitors. Its a trade
off to get my new one.

One is pretty nice. A crt sony 15" trinitron. The other is a crt packard
bell 15" vga. Both work with no problems. I also have a crt sony 17" monitor that it completly useless.

I am going to bet hauling them off to the dump at 10ish. I rather not throw them
away.

My # (916) 420-8949.

Don't let these monitors die.

Jimbo