2006 Sep 05 10:40

Re: [vox] Software for Flyers

out of ignorance:
   conceptually at least, isn't there the possibility of
integrating pantone coloring abilities in the GIMP
GUI, and aren't pantone colors CYMK?
   even more broadly, maybe the discussion is about
the idea of serious-workers-in-the-GUI wanting
immediate feedback (never mind display dependability)
wrt printing?