2006 Aug 31 17:32

[vox] Member Listing Update

Just a quick note - if you did NOT just receive a private email from me
asking you to make sure your Members listing ( http://www.lugod.org/members/ )
is up-to-date, then that means the email address we had for you bounced...

Please reply off-list and I can update your listing for you.  Thanks! :^)

-bill!
webmaster@lugod.org