2006 Aug 27 00:09

[vox] Tux Paint talk at SF-LUG, Sept. 3rd

[vox] Tux Paint talk at SF-LUG, Sept. 3rd

I'll be demonstrating & talking about my Open Source project "Tux Paint"
( http://www.tuxpaint.org/ ) at the SF-LUG next weekend!

  San Francisco Linux User Group
  http://www.sf-lug.org/

  Sunday, September 3rd
  11am to 1pm.

  Javacat cafe
  Geary at 20th
  San Francisco

Wish me luck!  Better yet, come visit and/or send your friends! :^)

bill@newbreedsoftware.com
http://www.newbreedsoftware.com/