2006 Aug 17 15:10

[vox] [fwd] BarCamp Stanford Aug. 25-27!

Seen on the FLOSS Usability Sprint mailing list:

----- Forwarded message from Todd Davies -----

Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2006 17:03:03 -0700 (PDT)
From: Todd Davies
Subject: [sprint] BarCamp Stanford Aug. 25-27!

BarCamp Stanford is on for BarCamp Earth weekend, Aug. 25-27.

See http://barcamp.org/BarCampStanford

Join the fun. Spread the word.

Todd

Todd Davies                   ***  email: davies [AT] csli.stanford.edu
Symbolic Systems Program      ***  phone: 1-650-723-4091
Stanford University           ***  fax: 1-650-723-5666
Stanford, CA, USA 94305-2150  ***  web: www.stanford.edu/~davies

--
This message is archived at:

http://www.flossusability.org/forums/cgi-bin/mesg.cgi?a=sprint&i=Pine.LNX.4.64.0608151701100.21628@symsyspg.Stanford.EDU