January 6: Social gathering
2006 Aug 15 12:25

[vox] [fwd] Rleased New Linux OS for Thin Clients [advertisement]

Mark Brown sent the following to a number of different LUGs.
It mentions an attached 'datasheet', but it was a few 100KB and this
list isn't really one to send attachments to, so I've discarded it.

In case anyone out here is interested, I'm forwarding it to the list. Enjoy!

----- Forwarded message from mbrown <mbrown@wmltd.co.uk> -----

Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2006 14:25:40 +0100
From: "mbrown" <mbrown@wmltd.co.uk>
Subject: Rleased New Linux OS for Thin Clients

Hi

I am contacting all the Linux user groups to inform you about a new
Thin Client called Sumo that we have produced that has some unique
features.  The device has a easy to use professional looking web
interface which makes the unit plug and play.  We also support
NoMachine NX client and the Mono .net framework. as well as all the
commonly used other functions that you would normally see in a Thin
Client.

The hardware platform we used is ultra reliable with a power
dissipation of only 4.4W so environmentally friendly as well.

As power users of Linux I would like to offer your groups preferential
pricing on the Sumo.

Please take a look at the enclosed Datasheet and contact me on the
numbers listed below mentioning this email for pricing.

Very best regards

Mark Brown
WML Sales
Tel: +44 ( 0)1427 753653