2006 Aug 09 17:13

[vox] [fwd] A call looking for volunteers at the Linux WorldInstallfest (sponsored by Open Country)

Seen on various bay area LUG lists...

----- Forwarded message from Paul Cubbage <pcubbage@opencountry.com> -----

Date: Thu, 03 Aug 2006 23:07:31 -0700
From: Paul Cubbage <pcubbage@opencountry.com>

Hi all,

Due to (lucky) late breaking events, Open Country will be sponsoring the
Installfest at Linux World.  We are asking local LUGs, free software
organizations, and interested parties, to participate.

Given the variety of distros systems and the many odd issues to deal with, we
need your help, expertise, ISO's, CDs and booth time!  Rewards are spiritual!
plus fun, swag, parties, mondo geeking, chocolate, networking...

Other vendors may participate with systems and software.  Stay tuned.

If you are on the list of an organization whose members might be interested,
please forward this email.

Any direct contacts with distro vendors would be a great help.

Please contact me if you are interested!

Thanks!

Paul Cubbage
Evangelist
Open Country, Inc.