2006 Aug 02 10:42

[vox] [fwd]] The UbuCon is Nigh [Ubuntu Conference, Mtn View,Aug 18-19]

[vox] [fwd]] The UbuCon is Nigh [Ubuntu Conference, Mtn View,Aug 18-19]

----- Forwarded message from John Mark Walker <johnmark@johnmark.org> -----

Hi folks,

If you're a Ubuntu users and/or developer - or you just want to check
out some talks on the subject - just want to remind you that there will
be a free conference on August 18 and 19, which just happens to be
immediately after LinuxWorld.

http://www.linuxpip.org/ubuconwiki

Looks like some nice people from Ars Linux will be there as well as some
interesting Google people. The event itself is being hosted by Google,
so many many thanks to all their help.

Please let me know if you'd like to drop by or lend a hand.

Be seeing you,
John Mark

----- End forwarded message -----

bill@newbreedsoftware.com