2006 Jul 22 21:55

[vox] give me a "v". give me an "i". give me an "m".

[vox] give me a "v". give me an "i". give me an "m".

just updated debian.

has anyone else noticed the new vim enhancement when you do ctrl-p or ctrl-n
word completion?  wow!!!!

given this, i wonder how long we'll have to wait for vim to detect typing
out a function like

   snprintf( myStr,

and something pops up that says "size_t size".

pete

complicated.   The mind of God appears to be abstract but not complicated.
He also appears to like group theory.  ---  Tony Zee's  "Fearful Symmetry"

email: p@dirac.org                      web: http://www.dirac.org/p