2006 Jul 03 20:56

Re: [vox] July 4th event?

Sounds like we have at least a few interested folks.
Some of my other friends from school will be around at
the party as well.

Address for the party is 212 Dundee Way, Benicia CA
94510.

If you haven't RSVP'd and want to come, please let me
know.

You don't need to bring anything, will be lots of free
food & drinks but i can't promise anything vegetarian.
 It is suggested that your brush up on your
"bomberman" and "Smashbrothers 64" skills however.

-Adam