2006 Jun 19 15:03

[vox] SRUTI '06 Workshop Registration Now Open to Public

[vox] SRUTI '06 Workshop Registration Now Open to Public

Join us for the second SRUTI workshop, to be held in San Jose on
Friday, July 7. The 2nd Workshop on Steps to Reducing Unwanted Traffic
on the Internet (SRUTI '06) brings together networking and systems
researchers and practitioners to explore new and promising directions in
the reduction of unwanted traffic in its many forms.

http://www.usenix.org/sruti06/proga

The program includes a keynote talk by Rob Thomas of Team Cymru
about the underground Internet economy.
Plus the latest research on:
* denial-of-service attacks
* spam
* botnets

SRUTI is a highly interactive workshop, with substantial time devoted to questions and
answers.

We look forward to seeing you in San Jose.

Steven M. Bellovin, Columbia University
SRUTI '06 Program Chair