2006 Jun 15 12:09

[vox] [fwd] Logo Creation Contest [for Picn*x15]

----- Forwarded message from Jennifer Davis <sigje@sigje.org> -----

Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2006 10:16:11 -0700 (PDT)
From: Jennifer Davis <sigje@sigje.org>
Subject: [svlug] Logo Creation Contest

This August marks the 15th birthday of the Linux kernel, and the
local Linux community is once again throwing a picnic and barbecue to
celebrate!

Picn*x15 will be held on Sunday, August 19th at the Baylands Park in
Sunnyvale, Calif.  The picnic is a free, family-friendly event.
(For full details, see:  http://www.linuxpicnic.org/ )

The picnic coordinators are holding a logo creation contest.
The chosen artwork will appear on the official Linux anniversary picnic
website, on flyers for the event and on t-shirts given out during the
picnic (sponsored by Mirapoint).

If you'd like to submit artwork for consideration for this year's event,
email sigje@sigje.org with your logo idea.

If you'd like to volunteer for the picnic, or sponsor this year's picnic
we are still looking for both.

Thank you, and I look forward to seeing you all at the picnic.

--
Jennifer Davis
Picn*x XV Coordinator

----- End forwarded message -----