2006 Jun 15 12:03

[vox] [fwd] IBM Power Arch. Tech Briefing ("Cell BE programming andextensions to Linux)

Posting on behalf of Ida A Momtaheni:

----- Forwarded message -----

Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2006 11:25:34 -0700
From: Ida A Momtaheni <iamomtah@us.ibm.com>
Subject: I want to post this announcement about PA Tech Briefing
To: vox-tech@lists.lugod.org

Cell BE programming and extensions to Linux

Link to Website:
http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/offers/techbriefings/details/powerarch.html?S_TACT=106AH59W&S_CMP=LPTCHBRF&ca=dgr-lnxUG010Cell-BE-Briefing

Join us while we explore the details of Cell Broadband Engine (Cell BE)
programming. This Tech briefing provides a comprehensive technical overview
of the Cell BE architecture, programming models, and software development
environment. You will learn all about Cell BE standards like the
application binary interface specifications, SPE C/C++ language extensions,
SPE assembly language specification, system-level simulator, Cell BE
simulator debugging environment, and Cell BE extensions to Linux.

Thanks,

Ida Momtaheni
developerWorks

IBM Corporation