2006 Jun 08 12:07

[vox] Linux User & Developer Magazine Issue 62 - One Laptop perChild

[vox] Linux User & Developer Magazine Issue 62 - One Laptop perChild

Hi

I thought that someone might like to read about the OLPC project.

http://www.linuxuser.co.uk/

It's been published.  Sadly, the magazine have stopped producing a PDF
version for download but I have made a PDF version myself for
download.  Extracts available from the magazine at....

http://www.sheflug.co.uk/docs.html

In about two months time the magazine will publish a report about
Lugod in the Lugger column.  This months Lugger column is all about
NYLUG.

Regards

--
Richard