2006 Jun 04 12:52

Re: [fwd] Re: [vox] Speaker needed

On Fri, 2 Jun 2006, Bill Kendrick wrote:

On Fri, Jun 02, 2006 at 12:25:02PM -0700, Bill Kendrick wrote:
Hmm... I know I haven't been showing up lately, but would anyone else be
interested in Xen virtualization?  It's kindof blatant self-promotion on
my part, as I'm selling Xen-based virtual servers, but it would be
fun to present something on running Linux DomUs.
Sounds good to me!!!  Would you be able to speak at the June 19th meeting!? :)

Thanks!

Yes, I can. I've just gotten the jailtime.org images up on my system, so I should have something interesting to talk about, to. You've got some sort of VGA projector, and an Internet connection, right? I'm not exactly a powerpoint kind of guy, but I will setup some HTML "slides" as it were. A demo of the console system could be fun to, as it is all ssh-based, and it looks pretty slick to me.