2006 May 29 17:42

Re: [vox] Spring [...spam]

On Mon, May 29, 2006 at 01:22:01PM -1100, Amber wrote:
<snip>

Ryan replied (but from an unsub'd acct, so ironically HIS msg got discarded):
> Fantastic.  Anything we can do about this?

Yes, I've made sure "vox-admin"'s subscription is set to 'moderated'.

Numerous attempts to post to most of our lists were made, from
"lugod@livepenguin.com" (which is subscribed for list archive purposes)
which was already set to 'moderated', as well as from some "maps"-scrambled
addresses (like "vomapsx-jobs@...")

Those were held or discarded, as they should have been.  So really, we got
one hit out of a potential coupla-dozen.  *Whew!*

Anyway, sorry about that.

bill@newbreedsoftware.com
http://www.newbreedsoftware.com/