2006 May 18 16:03

[vox] mutt macros for bogofilter

This may be very old news for many, but I just found the Linux Journal article
"Busting Spam with Bogofilter, Procmail and Mutt" by Nick Moffit at
http://www.linuxjournal.com/article/6439 with an update at
http://www.linuxjournal.com/article/7436. The mutt macros make it very easy
to add mail to the bogofilter spam list. I've been running the set up for
three days and a recent rash of spam has slowed to a trickle and my spam
folder is collecting "trophies".

Has anyone been running this set up?

Eric Engelhard