January 6: Social gathering
2006 May 18 15:41

[vox] [OT] Davis Food Co-Op and tamales

On Wed, May 17, 2006 at 05:20:04PM -0400, Peter Jay Salzman wrote:
> An odd request...

(Adding "OT" to the subject line)

<snip>
> I called the Co-Op, but the person didn't remember them.  I think the Co-Op
> actually stopped selling them before I left Davis.
>
> Does anyone remember these things?

Sadly, I didn't ever buy these things, so no idea.  I bought a lot of
Amy's this and that, though.  We've stopped doing frozen food lately, though.
Tons of cooking now! :^P  Microwave is relegated to heating up heat pads,
these days...

bill@newbreedsoftware.com
http://www.newbreedsoftware.com/