2006 Apr 17 23:50

[vox] Reminder: LUGOD meeting tonight (4/17): "gtkmm"

[vox] Reminder: LUGOD meeting tonight (4/17): "gtkmm"

Reminder:  The Linux Users' Group of Davis meets tonight (Mon. April 17)
at 6:30pm at the Davis Public Library.

The topic will be "gtkmm" ("GTK minus minus"), the offical C++ interface
to the popular open source Gimp Toolkit (GTK+) graphical library.

For more details, visit:

  http://www.lugod.org/meeting/

Maps and directions to the Library are available here:

  http://www.lugod.org/meeting/library/

This meeting is free, and open to the public!

PS - I rarely post the same messages to vox as to vox-announce.
For those of you subscribed only to vox, please consider also subscribing
to vox-announce, so that you'll see meeting announcements, such as this one.

Additionally, LUGOD now has an RSS feed for news items, which generally also
include meeting announcements the day of, or the day before, the event.
See:  http://www.lugod.org/news/

-bill!
pr@lugod.org
http://www.lugod.org/