2006 Apr 16 20:29

[vox] [fwd] April SacLUG meeting: Encryption (GPG, openSSL,SSH) - Apr. 13, Sacramento

For details, see:  http://www.saclug.org/

Enjoy!

----- Forwarded message from GMcG -----

Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2006 18:41:46 +0000
From: (GMcG)
Subject: [Lug-nuts] April Meeting
To: lug-nuts@saclug.org

Hi,

Our April meeting is scheduled for this Thursday from 7-9 at Exit
Certified.  It will be an open discussion on encryption.  I plan to
have some material on GPG (vs. PGP) and openSSL, and maybe a little on
SSH (sshd).  I'll try to find some relevant books from our stash to
give away. I had hoped to have some material on encrypting email, but
I haven't come up with anything so far (and I am up against the wall
to get my taxes done =8-/ ).

-Gary

----- End forwarded message -----

bill@newbreedsoftware.com