2006 Apr 12 14:33

[vox] Fwd: MozBirdParty (April 13th, SF)

[vox] Fwd: MozBirdParty (April 13th, SF)

Chris McKenzie asked if I could post something about the following event,
so here 'goes!

  What:
    MOZILLA + SONGBIRD = MOZBIRDPARTY

    Songbird roosts on the shoulder of the a giant red tyrannosaurs rex
    named Mozilla, as you may know. One day last week, we learned to
    our surprise that Mozilla likes parties as much as us birdees [...]

  What's Songbird?  [from: http://www.songbirdnest.com/home ]
    Songbird is a Web player built from Firefox's browser
    engine.  Songbird is open source, will run on Windows, Mac OS X and
    Linux and supports user contributed, cross-platform extensions.

    Songbird plays the Web.  Play any MP3 on the Web without leaving the
    page.  Songbird can view Web pages as dynamic playlists that it can
    play, save, or automatically download every day.

  When:
    Thur. April 13, 2006
    7pm - whenever

  Where:
    Songbird Nest
    2948 20th Street, Suite 300
    San Francisco, CA 94110

  Details:
    http://www.songbirdnest.com/node/430

Additionally, Chris writes:

  I plan on going [...] from Davis, and am willing to do a carpool.
  I have three more seats [...]

I assume it's fine to reply to this vox post if you're interested in going
with him, and that Chris'll see it.

Enjoy! :^)

-bill!
pr@lugod.org