January 6: Social gathering
2006 Apr 03 22:34

[vox] [fwd] Re: Re: [vox-announce] April 4 Linux Users' Group ofDavis Social Gathering

Rick sent this reply from an address that's not subscribed to vox.
(FYI, vox-announce's 'Reply-to' is set to the vox list;
also, Cc'ing this reply to Rick)

Date: Sun, 2 Apr 2006 18:50:25 -0700
From: Rick Moen <rick@linuxmafia.com>
Subject: Re: [vox-announce] April 4 Linux Users' Group of Davis Social
	Gathering
To: vox@lists.lugod.org

Quoting Bill Kendrick (nbs@sonic.net):

> LUGOD members will be meeting this Tuesday for a social gathering at the
> Delta of Venus cafe in downtown Davis.

(If it's been decided, and if you happen to know:)  Is Delta of Venus
going to replace Sudwerks, going forward, or is this a one-time
substitution?

----- End forwarded message -----

I cannot say for certain, but I think DoV is now the _preferred_ place
for the monthly social gatherings.  However, I expect that on the occasions
where DoV has a loud band playing, or on a whim, that some gatherings may
occur at Sudwerk, and/or other venues...

Henry, does that sound about right?

-bill!
pr@lugod.org