2006 Mar 11 12:46

Re: [vox] a dual-boot system?

On Fri, 10 Mar 2006 14:16:43 -0800
Bob Scofield <scofield@omsoft.com> wrote:

> As startling as that may sound, a more subtle point might be
> that Linux is really the OS for everybody (except gamers).

Ah, well, that's being worked on too. There are Windows emulators
specifically aimed at gaming, and a few companies do release Linux
versions of their code. Not many, but then, the market's not there yet.
Create enough demand and more companies will make the extra effort. "If
you come, they will build it." :)