2006 Mar 09 11:50

[OT] Subscriber moderation (Was re: [vox] FOR M IBRAHIM)

On Thu, Mar 09, 2006 at 04:28:46AM -0800, ibrahim bukari wrote:

> ibrahim bukari <ibrahim50001@yahoo.com> wrote:   OK SUSE   BY  THE WY  WE  HO GEV YOU MY NAME  TEL ME NAW  TAKE CARE
>
> ibrahim bukari <ibrahim50001@yahoo.com> wrote:   me 2 i loev  2 be suse evri day ok

Ibrahim - Please keep in mind that over 200 people receive these messages
when you post them to LUGOD's "vox" mailing list.  Your messages are
very difficult to read (due to, e.g., odd abbreviations), and break a number
of the list's rules (e.g., excessive quoting, nondescriptive subject, etc.).

As such, to avoid filling up 200+ other people's inboxes with useless
e-mail, I've temporarily set your subscription to 'moderated.'  (That simply
means that I will have to approve your posts before they are sent to the
list's other subscribers, or placed in our public archive on the web.)

In the meantime, I suggest you read over our Mailing List information page: