2006 Mar 01 18:21

[vox] A truly Linux-compatible computer ;^)

[vox] A truly Linux-compatible computer ;^)

"Tux-shaped computer runs Linux"

  "Acme Systems is shipping a Penguin-shaped case for a tiny SBC
  (single-board computer) powered by an innovative MCM (multi-chip
  module) that runs Linux. The 6.7-inch tall, 30-Euro "Tux Case" houses
  the company's "Acme Fox," a 2.6 x 2.8-inch, 100-Euro, RISC-based board
  with Ethernet and dual-USB interfaces, and surface-mount connectors
  for other I/O."

Here's a photo of what seems to be an army of the things surrounding
a Batman figure :^)

  http://www.acmesystems.it/download/tuxgallery/img008.jpeg

--
-bill!                                    Tux Paint 2006 wall calendar,
bill@newbreedsoftware.com                CDROM, bumper sticker & apparel