2006 Feb 27 19:17

[vox] Recent business card distro

I've had a LNX-BBC 2.1 in my wallet for a couple years now, and I think
it's probably starting to show its age. My current laptop is so new
that it requires kernel 2.6.11 or later for DMA to work, and I suspect
that its time to generally find a new business card to keep around for
emergencies.

Does anyone know of a good business card distro with a very recent
kernel that I can use to replace my aging LNX-BBC?

--Ken Bloom