2006 Feb 22 20:29

[vox] wmctrl - Control various window managers from the shell

[vox] wmctrl - Control various window managers from the shell

Troy from NBLUG mentioned "wmctrl" in the #nblug IRC channel just now,
and pointed to an article Kyle Rankin wrote up about it.

This tool has very high geek level, and I thought vox readers might
appreciate it :^)

  http://www.oreillynet.com/sysadmin/blog/2004/12/wmctrl_shade_move_resize_windo.html

--
-bill!                                    Tux Paint 2006 wall calendar,
bill@newbreedsoftware.com                CDROM, bumper sticker & apparel