2006 Feb 09 00:13

[vox] [fwd] February [SacLUG] Meeting [Thur Feb 9th]

[vox] [fwd] February [SacLUG] Meeting [Thur Feb 9th]

See:   http://www.saclug.org/

----- Forwarded message from GMcG -----

Hi,

Just a reminder that the monthly meeting is this Thursday, the 9th from 7 to 9 at ExitCertified.  We'll start with a discussion of file permissions and related topics.

Hope to see you there.

-Gary

----- End forwarded message -----