2006 Feb 07 14:32

Re: [vox] Consulting Fee?

On Tue, Feb 07, 2006 at 12:45:29PM -0800, Ted Deppner wrote:
> > Heh, then it suddenly became:  "here's your website, sir... would you like
> > fries with that?" :^)
>
> Well, not quite.  I went to a larger company mid-2000, so I shut down some
> of my side work.

Yeah, what I meant was that web development became 'the burger-flipping
job of the 90s'.  E.g., every kid and their dog was getting into it. :)

> My work is usually server and network based though,
> which isn't quite as saturated as websites and the like.

That's good.  I'm into games now.  That's a great market to be in
right now.  *cough* :^/

--
-bill!                                    Tux Paint 2006 wall calendar,
bill@newbreedsoftware.com                CDROM, bumper sticker & apparel