2006 Jan 23 00:49

Re: [vox] Windows really DOES suck! (Or maybe it's HP...)

On Sunday 22 January 2006 10:29 pm, Bob Scofield wrote:
> ... I'm starting to think that HP products might
> be more compatible with Linux than Windows these days.

In a previous life (about 8-10 years ago) I wrote stock market
analytics software for Windows, including display and printing of
various complex graphs, and our experience then was that the HP
printer drivers for Windows were quite buggy.  Sounds like they
still don't have it figured out.

But they make good hardware.  I use a LaserJet IIIp, manufactured
in 1992, on a daily basis and it refuses to die.

-- Rod