2006 Jan 13 10:05

[vox] ETEL tickets

Etel is this month, http://conferences.oreilly.com/etel for more
information.  Its all about "emerging telephony" which includes VoIP.
Phil Zimmerman will be speaking on voip security, paypal will be talking
about their new payment solution, there are a bunch of speakers.  Jan
24-26 in Burlingame, CA (by San Francisco).

I have a few more tickets that I got today, so if anyone missed out on
the tickets before I can still get you in :)

Email me directly if you are interested.

UK +44 870 340 4605   Germany +49 801 777 555 3402
US +1 360 207 0479 or +1 516 687 5200
FreeWorldDialup: 635378