2006 Jan 12 15:01

[vox] Monday meeting - Togo's?

I'm willing to provide food for mondays meeting (I figure togos would
be good, I miss those days) since we're paying the food fee anyways.

I will probably end up getting 2 three footers which should feed 18
people according to togos, which seems like plenty considering out
meetijng turnout as of late.

One turkey & cheese and one avacado alright with everyone?

Also, I need someone to pick these up (I should be able to pay them in
advance). Henry?

--
Ryan Castellucci http://ryanc.org/