2006 Jan 12 10:43

[vox] Flyer update, and Library holiday (but we'll be there!)

[vox] Flyer update, and Library holiday (but we'll be there!)

I've updated the 'auto-generated flyer' page, so that it also lists the
time, and links to the club's website (in case someone Googles that page),
as per suggestions by Alex Mandel.

  http://www.lugod.org/documents/flyers/autoflyer.php

He also asked:

> I just noticed that Monday is Martin Luther Kings birthday, are we sure
> the library will be open?
> http://www.yolocounty.org/org/library/closeddays.htm says closed

Yes, the Library _WILL_ be closed!  But, we'll have the key and security
code to get outselves in and open up the Blanchard room. [*]

-bill!
pr@lugod.org

[*] Of course, that means this meeting will cost $30 for the room, plus
    $10 for the liberty of bringing cake and food. :^)