2006 Jan 11 17:30

Re: [vox] [fwd] January [SacLUG] Meeting [Jan 12]

On Wed, 2006-01-11 at 10:22 -0800, Bill Kendrick wrote:
> On Wed, Jan 11, 2006 at 10:18:16AM -0800, Bill Kendrick wrote:
> >
> > See:  http://www.saclug.org/
>
> Although, it seems that SacAUG (Asterisk Users Group) is meeting
> the same day at the same location:
>
>   http://www.sacaug.org/event/2006/01/12/day
>
> I guess maybe this is one of those combined SacLUG/SacAUG meetings???
>
> (Trixter?)

different rooms same building, I had proposed a joint meeting, however
that was rejected, and that night was the only time I could get (our
other venue was unacceptable as the restaurant started hiring live music
on the meeting nights).

UK +44 870 340 4605   Germany +49 801 777 555 3402
US +1 360 207 0479 or +1 516 687 5200
FreeWorldDialup: 635378