2006 Jan 03 14:14

[vox] My wife's birthday present to me!

It's Linux related, trust me.

My wife, the very understanding and very capable knitter, made this really
cool scarf for me for my birthday.  It's an "illusion" knit, which means that
when you look at it head on, it looks like this:

http://stonegoose.homelinux.net/albums/jenipurrknits_scarves/linuxillusion_1.jpg

...but when you look at it from the side, you see this:

http://stonegoose.homelinux.net/albums/jenipurrknits_scarves/linuxillusion_2.jpg

I got a kick out of it.

--
Richard S. Crawford