[vox] Another way to hose a system

apt-get remove bdb (or whatever for the Berkeley DB)

...and watch as the system removes everything related to KDE and even tries to
mess over the kernel.  It's obviously not as bad as # rm -rf /*, but it's
pretty messy.

Fortunately it's just a test install and I'm still learning the ins and outs
of Kubuntu.  I know I could have recovered, but it's just easier to rebuild.
I was just trying to figure out why Subversion wasn't working for me.

--
Richard S. Crawford
http://www.mossroot.com