Re: [vox] [OT] Free iMac, with Debian. Who wants it!?

Bill Kendrick wrote:
> I've got an Apple iMac[*] that I'm getting rid of.  It does not come with a
> power cable, keyboard or mouse, but has USB for the latter, as well
> as a built-in ethernet port.  (It MAY have built-in Airport; dunno.)

Well, if it hasn't been claimed, I'm interested, as I've been trying to
find a cheap used Mac for my mother to use. :)  That, and I've got a
keyboard, power cord, and mouse for the thing, as well as an OS X 10.4.2
DVD -- does this system have a DVD drive?  That's the only killer for me...

Only problem is, I have a previous engagement tomorrow...if nobody
claims it, can I nab it at the end of the week?