Re: [vox] Linux microcontrollers.

Hi Adam,

I think this is totally Awesome, i have been using the Basic Stamp for a little while and have been struggling to get it working on my laptop running Gentoo.  I would be totally interested in learning about your microcontroller.  I am a student at Sierra College and am starting some mechatronics and electronics classes next semester and would love to learn whatever you can Share.  Keep me posted if you are going to be at a meeting or going to Present.

Thank you,
Joshua