[vox] [fwd] Free and Open Source Software questionnaire

[vox] [fwd] Free and Open Source Software questionnaire

Seen on, er... SF-LUG or BALUG or somewhere...

----- Forwarded message from Jim Stockford -----

[Andrew Schofield wrote...]

Dear Linux User Group Webmaster

I am the webmaster of the Linux Society and User Group based at the
University of Salford in the UK. I am also doing a PhD investigating
the community aspects of Free and Open Source Software use and
development. To collect information on this, I have prepared a short
questionnaire, which I am distributing to Linux User Groups. I would
very much appreciate it if you could forward this link to the members
of your User Group, and if you can spare the time, complete the
questionnaire yourself. Additionally if you know any other users or
developers of Free and Open Source Software who may be interested in
participating in the survey, then please pass the link on to them. The
questionnaire is available at

  http://www.postgrad.isipartnership.net/~aschofield/FOSSsurvey.htm

Thanks very much for your time.

Kind regards,