[vox] [fwd] December 15: BayLISA Short But Cools (THIS THURSDAY)[Cupertino]

FYI:

----- Forwarded message from Jennifer Davis -----

Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2005 11:04:14 -0800 (PST)
From: Jennifer Davis
Subject: December 15: BayLISA Short But Cools (THIS THURSDAY)

  Date: Thursday, December 15 2005
  Where: Apple Campus 4 Infinite Loop, Cupertino California in
  Garage 1 (room upstairs)
  Free and Open to the General Public!

  7:15 pm Socialize
  7:30 pm Introductions and announcements
  7:35 pm SBCs from
       JS Riehl - Novell and Linux
       Steve Hand - Xen
       Andre Stechert - Splunk
       Ben Rockwood - OpenSolaris
       Satish Dharmaraj and Anand Palaniswamy - Zimbra
       Matthew Dillow - DragonFly Project

   It's a packed evening.. so be on time or you _will_ miss parts of the
   presentations.  Food and drink will be provided!  We also have some give
   aways, and books for review from Apress, O'Reilly, and Addison Wesley.

   Remember, these are shorter style presentations.. Times will be
   monitored closely.  If you really enjoy any (or all) particular talk
   let us know and we'll schedule a longer talk.

   For detailed information about the topics please look at the BayLISA
   website http://www.baylisa.org.

   rsvp at rsvp@baylisa.org.

----- End forwarded message -----

bill@newbreedsoftware.com